Building our new ctrlX AUTOMATION with Ubuntu Core has enabled us to create a software-driven industrial manufacturing solution.Hans-Michael Krause, Director Product Management PLC and IoT, Bosch Rexroth.
Empowering industry 4.0 champions
Bosch Rexroth’s CtrlX automation platform, built on Ubuntu Core, reduces engineering costs by 30% to 50%.
Ubuntu Core makes the Dell Edge Gateways ultra reliable in challenging industrial settings with transactional software updates.
Ubuntu Core hardens Rigado’s IoT gateways with cryptography-enhanced capabilities like secure boot and full disk encryption.
Harness data to supercharge shop floor productivity
- Build smart industrial gateways with open source
- Real-time Linux support
- Connect your factory to the public clouds
- Deploy industrial apps on your machines
- Implement bespoke device fleet management
- App stores including OPC-UA, Modbus, MQTT clients and more
Industrial micro clouds
Cloud-native edge clusters for on premise intelligence
- Bring 5G networks and edge clouds to production
- Deploy AI/ML solutions in industrial settings
- Get latest versions and security fixes with over-the-air updates
- Offload IT infrastructure management to our experts
- Contract long term support services for mission critical software
Shop floor cobots
Speed, precision and quality
- Assure robots security over the long term
- Benefit from a managed cloud infrastructure for robots-as-a-service
- Boost developer productivity on ROS
- Leverage cutting-edge accelerated computer vision libraries
- Run deep learning inference engines, natively or in containers
Exciting HMIs and POS
Fast, fluid and designer-friendly
- Implement robust digital signage and kiosk solutions
- Upgrade your terminals securely, with reliable OTA updates
- Benefit from a rich hardware and software ecosystem
- Millions of smart displays already deployed on Ubuntu
- Create rich graphical interfaces with Qt and Flutter
Do you have other use cases in mind?Tell us more
Canonical’s commitment to ten years of support empowers us to commercialise business critical devices with the assurances our customers expect.Advantech
Intel and Canonical partner to accelerate OEM readiness to meet growing demands for optimised sector-specific embedded solutions on Ubuntu Core, with long-term support and maintenance guaranteed.John Healey
VP in the Internet of Things Group and GM of Platform Management and Customer Engineering.
Ready for the next steps?
Tell us your story
The Ubuntu platform enables industry 4.0 digital transformation. We would love to be part of your success.