We mind your ops,
you mind your business
Open source IT solutions are the future when it comes to technology, but can often be challenging to maintain. Managed IT services are a solution that allows you to harness the power of open source without the hassle of maintenance.
Canonical’s Managed Solutions is a service that identifies, deploys, and manages open source ecosystems for you at predictable costs. This way, you can access our market-leading open source expertise and focus more of your resources on your core business.
Tell us what you need
- Access to market-leading technological expertise
- Enterprise-grade security and compliance
- 24/7 monitoring and incident resolution
- Significant reductions in CAPEX
- Ingrained observability
- 24/7 support included with Ubuntu Pro
Besides providing managed services for most of our products, we propose a series of pre-packaged solutions for the most frequent business challenges.
Enjoy your own private cloud without worrying about its deployment or maintenance
- Hardware consulting and certification
- Fully automated ecosystem, from bare metal automation to apps, made in-house
- Accelerated time to market
- Proactive upgrades
Expand your reach and achieve market-leading uptime for your telco clouds
- Fully compliant ecosystems with consistent security hardening
- 24/7 observability and monitoring
- Infinite scalability from the get-go
Enhance the security and reliability of your containers, databases, and service buses with fully managed apps
- Extensive suite of in-house automated apps
- Adaptable security and compliance certifications
- Assured high availability via site/geo redundancy
Our Managed Solutions process is easy and intuitive. You’ll initially be consulted by our specialists to design the best managed solution for your needs. Afterwards, it’s all on us:
DeploymentSpecialised Canonical engineers deploy your required architecture sustainably and efficiently.
ManagementOur team manages all your ‘day 2’ operations, from observability to upgrades. We handle all issues, and consistently re-enforce the security of your environment.
Optional handoverWe’re lock-in free, so if after a while you want to start managing your environments by yourself, we can teach you how and give you remote support for high-severity cases.
for managed solutions
Go beyond operation management with our suite of add-ons designed to give you access to training, priority support, or assistance with non-operational queries.
- On-demand, private sessions with Managed Services engineers specialised in specific products or operations
- Useful when learning to self-manage, training new teams, or planning migrations
- Essential before and after major changes in infrastructure, as well as handovers
- Available in monthly packages of 10, 20, or 40 hourse
Dedicated Support Engineer (DSE)
- Your own Canonical Managed Services engineer, who will prioritise your cases and needs
- Dedicated one-on-one engineering time eight hours a day, five days a week, at your discretion
- Recommended in deployments of over 200 nodes
- Fixed price per year, no matter the node count