Model-driven operations deliver true open source automation
In traditional automation environments like Ansible, Chef and Puppet, your architectural choices are hard-coded in the configuration management system. That means two different companies who need two different architectures cannot really share ops code. Every environment becomes its own unique snowflake. That’s expensive.
With Canonical’s approach to OpenStack:
- Operational code is shared across different architectures
- Daily operations are fully automated
- Upgrades are guaranteed for every OpenStack version
- Security improves for every deployment at the same time
- Third-party integrations are shared as soon as they are ready
You don’t need to hire a large team that follows every aspect of OpenStack development. Just focus on high-level operations and your business workloads.
Watch our OpenStack Upgrade webinar