Canonical’s trademarks (registered in word and logo form) include:
The absence of a name or logo from the list above does not constitute a waiver by Canonical of a Canonical trademark or other intellectual property rights concerning that name or logo.
Other trademarks displayed on Canonical’s websites are as set out below:
- ARCHLINUX, ARCH LINUX, "A simple, lightweight Linux distribution" and the stylized Arch Linux logo are recognised trademarks of Arch Linux, copyright © 2002-2017 Judd Vinet and Aaron Griffin
- DEBIAN is a registered trademark owned by Software in the Public Interest, Inc. Debian trademark is a registered United States trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., managed by the Debian project.
- GENTOO is a trademark of the Gentoo Foundation, Inc.
- KUBERNETES ® is a registered trademark of the Linux Foundation in the United States and other countries, and is used pursuant to a license from the Linux Foundation
- LINUX FOUNDATION and YOCTO PROJECT are registered trademarks of the Linux Foundation. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- OPENWRT trademark is a registered United States trademark of Software in the Public Interest, Inc., managed by the OpenWrt project.
- MANJARO LINUX, copyright © 2011-2017 Philip Müller and the Manjaro Developers
- SOLUS is a trademark of Solus Software and Systems.
- C/C++, copyright © 1997-2017 Cprogramming.com
- GO, copyright © 2009 The Go Authors
- JAVA, copyright © 1995, 2018, Oracle and/or its affiliates
- NODE.JS, © 2018 Node.js Foundation. Node.js is a trademark of Joyent, Inc. and is used with its permission.
- PYTHON, copyright © 2001 - 2018 Python Software Foundation
- RUBY, copyright © 2016, Yukihiro Matsumoto
- RUST, its trademarks are owned by the Mozilla Foundation
- ROS and ROS2, its trademarks are owned by the Open Source Robotics Foundation
All other trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners and are only mentioned for informative purposes.