Our latest OTA-13 has landed and we’re excited to share the key updates below!
- Copy/paste can now be carried out with legacy apps
Settings and indicators
- New notifications panel with per-app settings for sound, vibrate, message bubble
- Keyboard indicator
- The updates panel has been reworked to improve robustness. App updates now show version changes for available updates and the set of recently installed updates
- The ‘other vibrations’ setting now works correctly
- It is now possible to sync multiple calendars
- Owncloud sync integration is now available for calendars
- Various App startup time improvements (calendar, calculator, camera, dialler)
- Latvian keyboard added
- Improved emoji keyboard
For full updates see here and to get future and exclusive news on Ubuntu devices, sign-up to our monthly newsletter below!
Interested in running Ubuntu Desktop in your organisation?