WSLConf is a community-organised event on all things Windows Subsystem for Linux and WSL-related. The event will include two days of workshops, presentations, and networking events for developers, sysadmins, and power users on WSL.
Hear from and interact with:
- Windows Subsystem for Linux team at Microsoft
- Ubuntu on WSL team from Canonical
- Patrick Wu, the creator of WSL Utilities
- Carlos Ramirez and the team behind Pengwin, Pengwin Enterprise, and Fedora Remix for WSL
- Simon Ferquel from the Docker team who created the new WSL2-powered Docker Desktop
Topics will include:
- The new Docker Desktop for Windows
- microk8s on WSL2
- Using WSL in IT administration and DevOps
- Cross-platform C++ development with Visual Studio and WSL
- WSL integration with CLion
- The story behind Pengwin
WSLConf was created by the founder of Pengwin, Hayden Barnes, and is sponsored by Canonical.
WSLconf is being held on the campus of Microsoft Headquarters.
March 10-11, 2020
3709 NE 39th Street
WSLConf will be free. Space is limited.