WSLConf is a community-organised event on all things Windows Subsystem for Linux and WSL-related. The event will include two days of workshops, presentations, and networking events for developers, sysadmins, and power users on WSL.
Hear from and interact with:
- Windows Subsystem for Linux team at Microsoft
- Ubuntu on WSL team from Canonical
- Patrick Wu, the creator of WSL Utilities
- Carlos Ramirez and the team behind Pengwin, Pengwin Enterprise, and Fedora Remix for WSL
- Simon Ferquel from the Docker team who created the new WSL2-powered Docker Desktop
Topics will include:
- The new Docker Desktop for Windows
- microk8s on WSL2
- Using WSL in IT administration and DevOps
- Cross-platform C++ development with Visual Studio and WSL
- WSL integration with CLion
- The story behind Pengwin
WSLConf was created by the founder of Pengwin, Hayden Barnes, and is sponsored by Canonical.