Software is completely changing the automotive industry - from vehicle design to use and maintenance. The whole lifecycle now relies on software and vehicles resembling “computers on wheels”. But vehicles aren’t regular devices like smartphones. They move humans at hundreds of kilometers per hour and need to be safe and secure at all times.
When there is software involved, there are always security vulnerabilities. No cybersecurity expert can say the opposite. How can the automotive industry navigate the shift towards software-defined vehicles while ensuring the best level of security?
In this webinar, we will discuss how IT solutions and technologies can help bridge the gap between the traditional automotive industry approaches and the best software practices.
Join us to hear about:
- Automotive use cases powered by real-time Linux
- The advantages of over-the-air updates
- Best practices for using open-source software
- Modern IT solutions that can help you uphold safety requirements
- Using an embedded Linux distribution like Ubuntu Core
Bertrand Boisseau, Automotive Sector Lead;
Edoardo Barbieri, Real-time kernel Product Manager