Join our webinar on December 13th at 5 PM UK / 9 AM PST / 12 PM EST
Do you get the feeling that your business is not truly utilising the data it has, and that it is losing valuable business insights and revenue-generating opportunities because of that?
You’re not alone. A big part of business data is security-sensitive and/or regulated. Running naive analytics on it, sharing it with third parties, or just processing it in the cloud is bound to put its confidentiality and integrity at risk. So you just don’t do it.
In this webinar, we will introduce you to confidential computing, a privacy-enhancing technology which allows you to resolve the tension between computation and privacy. Confidential computing improves data protection at run time in the public cloud, even against its shared privileged system software. It helps you unlock value from vast troves of data and build innovative business models.
To learn more about how your business can leverage confidential computing, join us in this webinar, where Ijlal Loutfi and Srikrishna ‘Kris’ Sharma will discuss the following:
- Why run-time security is important
- Introduction to confidential computing
- The new confidential public cloud
- Confidential collaborative computing uses cases within financial services:
- Credit scoring
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Fraud detection
- Get started with Ubuntu confidential VMs
- Ijlal Loutfi, Product Manager for Ubuntu Security Technology
- Srikrishna ‘Kris’ Sharma, Financial Services Industry Leader