With Red Hat’s announcement that it will be killing off the free CentOS variant of its flagship distribution - Red Hat Enterprise Linux - thousands of users are left perplexed.
What are the options available for migrating to Ubuntu from CentOS/RHEL? What does a migration ‘look like’? How much will it cost our organization and how much time will it take to migrate?
These are just a few of the questions our team receives almost everyday, so we are giving you the opportunity to speak directly with the experts in a live Q&A session!
This 30 minute panel session will cover:
- Ubuntu as a viable alternative to CentOS
- Market options comparisons based on required resources and technical advantages
- Any questions put forward by the audience - this is a session tailored to what is important to you.
- Craig Bender - Solutions Architect
- Jeff Hillman- Principal Field Engineer
- Andre Ruiz - Field Software Engineer
- Lech Sandecki - Product Manager