When is CodeMotion Rome 2020: November 24th-26th
Location: virtual Italian space
Booth: Canonical / Ubuntu
In a year of challenges and changing times, the community gets closer and starts gathering in a different way. From face to face meet-ups, we moved everything virtually and CodeMotion is not an exception. Made by developers for developers, it is an event where participants are used to meet and code the future of the world. Well, who said that this has changed?
Canonical will give a series of technical talks to learn more about Kubernetes, AI, and big data pipelines on Ubuntu.
Ubuntu and Canonical at CodeMotion Rome 2020
Lorenzo Cavassa, field engineer at Canonical will demonstrate how to use MicroK8s and Kubeflow, in order to build a reliable environment for any artificial intelligence project.
Here is a teaser of his presentation:
- Kubeflow on Ubuntu: a fully integrated stack for Machine Learning, from data ingestion to training and serving
- MicroK8s: Canonical’s solution to cover edge cloud use cases. It is a lightweight, opinionated, zero-ops Kubernetes for micro cloud clusters and IoT.
- Bringing the best of both worlds together: Kubeflow on MicroK8s, the easiest way to deploy a production-ready Machine Learning pipeline.
Join Lorenzo at CodeMotion Rome 2020.
Talk Ubuntu at Canonical’s virtual booth
WhiCodeMotion Rome, come and visit the booth to:
- Meet the team behind Ubuntu and discover all the technologies that can be deployed on it.
- Discover how Canonical supports Ubuntu, Kubernetes, open infrastructure and a number of open source applications for enterprises.
- Ask all the questions you have about Ubuntu 20.10, the latest Ubuntu release.
- Discover how you can join the Ubuntu and Canonical community in Italy.
We cannot wait to meet you and tell you more about Ubuntu. Want to skip the queue? Book a meeting with us!
With Charmed Kubeflow, deployment and operations of Kubeflow are easy for any scenario.
Charmed Kubeflow is a collection of Python operators that define integration of the apps inside Kubeflow, like katib or pipelines-ui.
Use Kubeflow on-prem, desktop, edge, public cloud and multi-cloud.
Kubeflow makes deployments of Machine Learning workflows on Kubernetes simple, portable and scalable.
Kubeflow is the machine learning toolkit for Kubernetes. It extends Kubernetes ability to run independent and configurable steps, with machine learning specific frameworks and libraries.
The Kubeflow project is dedicated to making deployments of machine learning workflows on Kubernetes simple,
portable and scalable.
You can install Kubeflow on your workstation, local server or public cloud VM. It is easy to install with MicroK8s on any of these environments and can be scaled to high-availability.