Date: August 17-20
Location: Everywhere – this year’s KubeCon is virtual!
This year has been an adventurous one to say the least… but that should get in the way of the community getting together, exchanging ideas, and keeping up with what’s new in the sphere of Kubernetes. In fact, it’s all the more reason to do so!
That’s why KubeCon and CloudNativeCon is going virtual this year, with expected attendance to be higher than ever before.
Canonical will be there too, of course, as we have been every other year. This time round, we’re excited to contribute to the conversation with what’s exceptional and what’s new about our multi-cloud Kubernetes portfolio.
What will Canonical and Ubuntu bring to KubeCon EU 2020?
Here’s a taster of what we’ll be showcasing this year:
- Ubuntu is the operating system behind all Kubernetes public cloud distributions – GKE, EKS or AKS.
- Charmed Kubernetes is an extensible, full-conformant, enterprise Kubernetes platform that can easily be introduced in the public cloud so that you can run the very same Kubernetes on your private cloud. Charmed Kubernetes runs on top of any bare metal and VM cloud, making the deployment and operation of on-prem K8s clusters effortless.
- Canonical now covers edge cloud use cases too by introducing MicroK8s – a lightweight, opinionated, zero-ops Kubernetes for small to medium edge clusters.
- Canonical’s integration with Microsoft Azure Arc offers businesses a centralised place to manage their Kubernetes clusters and deploy their applications at scale, from cloud to edge.
- These capabilities are now combined with Canonical’s full lifecycle automation tooling to drastically simplify multi-cloud deployments and operations traceability with GitOps.
4 reasons to visit Canonical’s KubeCon 2020 booth
- See Canonical’s tech team give all kinds of demos, including how to install K8s on your machine in under 60 seconds!
- Chat 1-on-1 with the likes of Canonical’s VP of Data Centre Field Engineering, Director or Field Engineering Enterprise, and more Kubernetes experts about your own particular use case needs, and get their insights on how you can reach your technology goals.
- Access the Canonical and Ubuntu ‘mystery page’, full of live surprises, freebies, and lots and lots of K8s resources to fill your heart with container orchestration joy.
- Enter an exclusive competition to win a (rare) 20.04 Ubuntu release T-shirt, and join the cool kids’ club.
We can’t wait to meet you there! Want to skip the queue? Book a meeting with us today.