This eBook is designed to help telecom executives understand industry best practices as they move towards ‘cloudification’ of their network infrastructure.
Download this whitepaper to learn:
- The background and timeline to the development of containers and the most recent technology that has led to the proliferation of containers on the Linux platform
- The differences between and advantages and disadvantages of process containers and machine containers
- About the two main software tools (Docker and LXD) that are used to manipulate containers
- Why containers present a new opportunity for the CTO to reduce cost, to increase agility, and to move to a more scalable and resilient architecture
- How to recognise that some use cases are better suited to containers than others