Retail is being reinvented by AI/ML and retailers are challenged to respond to customers’ needs and preferences. From personalised promotions to inventory management, there is a wide spectrum of use cases that are addressed by technological innovations. It is an industry that is rich in data, and more than using it to connect dots, retail needs to gather insights to offer better experience and retain clients.
Market Basket Analysis
Market basket analysis is a technique used by big retailers to discover associations between items that occur frequently in transactions. In fact, it allows retailers to identify what people buy, by using association rules and it highlights their habits. Retailers benefit from initiatives like this because of the market strategies they can develop, as well as a better understanding of what is actually exciting for their customers.
During the webinar, we will talk more about retailers and how MLOps enables their machine-learning initiatives. People from key positions that work in the industry can learn more about:
- Digital transformation in retail driven by AI/ML
- What is MLOps
- Why open-source MLOps is suitable for the retail industry
- Challenges and possible solutions using MLOps
- A business case discussion: market basket analysis
- Charmed Kubeflow: an end-to-end platform for retailers
As main hosts for the webinar, there will be:
- Andreea Munteanu, MLOps Product Manager
- Stephen Barnes, Retail Consultant