The Ubuntu community and Canonical are proud to announce the release of Ubuntu 20.10 which brings Ubuntu Desktop to Raspberry Pi. In support of inventors and educators everywhere, our goal is to help bring the best and the latest in open source to digital makers through Ubuntu on the Raspberry Pi 4. We invite you to discover how an open-platform like Ubuntu can be used on a Raspberry Pi as your next go to laptop.
Join our YouTube livestream to discover:
- How to use Ubuntu Desktop on the Raspberry Pi 4
- What are the new feature in Ubuntu 20.10
- Discover how you can win an Ubuntu 20.10 release T-shirt
- Martin Wimpress, Desktop Engineering Director
- Rhys Davies, Raspberry Pi Product Manager