To provide more options in building IT infrastructure, KADOKAWA Connected is verifying an open source ecosystem based on Charmed OpenStack. By leveraging Canonical’s automation tools alongside the flexibility and price-performance of Charmed OpenStack, KADOKAWA Connected expects to reduce private cloud costs while fostering innovation.
In this case study, you’ll find:
• KADOKAWA Connected engaged Canonical to build and support a new, open source private cloud based on Charmed OpenStack
• Expecting to reduce private cloud costs
• Increased open source utilisation will lay the foundations for innovation
About KADOKAWA Connected Inc.
• A subsidiary of leading Japanese media conglomerate KADOKAWA Corporation
• Delivers digital transformation, infrastructure development, and ICT services to the wider KADOKAWA Group.
• Founded in 2019 and headquartered in Tokyo