05 October at 5pm onwards
43 Electronic City, Phase 1, Hosur Road
Bangalore - 560100
The Canonical Partner Executive Summit is an invitation-only, exclusive event for partners. At this summit, we want to share our vision of open source, the benefits of our solutions, and the revenue opportunities in this growing market.
Canonical’s leadership team is excited to share our vision for the future of open source, and how it can assist organizations like yours to harness the full potential of this technology.
The benefits of open source with Canonical
Regis Paquette, Sr. VP Alliances & Channels
Open source cloud economics – open source alternatives to VMware
Adam Wojtkowski - Head of OEM Alliances
Mark Lewis - VP, Application Services
Effortless Edge/IoT: Simplify, scale, and secure with ease
Tabish Khan - Sales Director IoT
How various industries are benefiting from open source
David Markanich - Sr. Director, Telco Alliances
Matthieu Sarrazin - Director, Automotive
Karmendra Trivedi - Regional sales
Krishna VR - Head of Engineering at PhonePe
Shiva RV - Deputy Chief Technology Infrastructure at NPCI
Why they chose Canonical to secure open source
Pramod KP - Solution Architect & Engineering Manager at NVIDIA
Seema Kumar - Azure Infrastructure Solution Leader at Microsoft
Sugumar Umapathy - Enterprise Architect & Field CTO at Dell
Networking and cocktails
We are delighted to invite you to our upcoming event at the Electronic City, in Bangalore. During this meeting, you will be able to:
- Connect with leaders and innovators in the open source community
- Be informed of the latest trends and innovations in the field of open source
- Understand how top companies are leveraging open source to simplify and secure operations, reduce costs, and drive innovation
- See how Canonical helps partners monetize open source with solutions that range from data centre to artificial intelligence
- Find out how to secure and boost your customers’ business with Ubuntu and other Canonical solutions
- Canonical experts available to answer your questions during breaks
- Networking & drinks
Come and discover the latest news and the future direction of Open Source in a day of exchange in the heart of Electronic City.
This event is reserved for Canonical partners.
To register, simply complete the online form.
Registration will be subject to confirmation.