IoT is being embraced by an increasingly diverse set of sectors and one which is reaping the benefits is the retail sector, specifically supermarkets and how they are using data in cold-chain (refrigeration) solutions. For this webinar, join Paul Edrich, CTO of IMS Evolve, who is helping major supermarket chains to manage billions of data points in real time to inform operational processes, reduce energy consumption and increase product quality.
Join us for this webinar where you will learn:
- Refrigeration and IoT – the risk to businesses, the challenge of analysing billions of data points at the edge and in the cloud and managing multi-site operations
- What does IMS Evolve do to solve the problem and how can legacy infrastructure can be integrated into IoT solutions?
- Which technologies are enabled to help achieve improved operational processes and a better customer experience?
Topic: Delivering the value of IoT in the retail industry
Date: Wednesday 24th of May, 2017
Time: 17.00 BST / 09.00 PDT
- Paul Edrich, CTO at IMS Evolve
- Tom Hurlbut, Strategist Executive at Dell
Bring an IoT device to market fast. Focus on your apps, we handle the rest. Canonical offers hardware bring up, app integration, knowledge transfer and engineering support to get your first device to market. App store and security updates guaranteed.