Date: May 13/16
Location: Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA
Four years ago Canonical launched Ubuntu Core at Internet of Things World. The last four years have seen Ubuntu not only build a name for itself in IoT but also impose itself as a leading Embedded Linux, as highlighted in the latest Eclipse Developer survey.
- Autonomous vehicles and robots
- Digital signage, retail analytics and smart screens
- Industrial and commercial analytics
- Networking equipment
You can also see Ubuntu in action as part of the following demos:
- Edge analytics on EdgeX Foundry with Dell Edge Gateway
- Edge analytics using AWS Greengrass and the Rigado gateway
Interested in running Ubuntu Desktop in your organisation?