Date: May 13/16
Location: Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, USA
Four years ago Canonical launched Ubuntu Core at Internet of Things World. The last four years have seen Ubuntu not only build a name for itself in IoT but also impose itself as a leading Embedded Linux, as highlighted in the latest Eclipse Developer survey.
- Autonomous vehicles and robots
- Digital signage, retail analytics and smart screens
- Industrial and commercial analytics
- Networking equipment
You can also see Ubuntu in action as part of the following demos:
- Edge analytics on EdgeX Foundry with Dell Edge Gateway
- Edge analytics using AWS Greengrass and the Rigado gateway
Bring an IoT device to market fast. Focus on your apps, we handle the rest. Canonical offers hardware bring up, app integration, knowledge transfer and engineering support to get your first device to market. App store and security updates guaranteed.