Ask Me Anything: Ubuntu Core 20
Tags: Ubuntu , Ubuntu Core , YouTube
Ubuntu Core 20 was recently released. What can it do for IoT developers? How does it work? What’s new? If you are asking yourself any of these questions, or more, there is good news.
David Beamonte, the Product Manager for Ubuntu Core, will be answering questions on a YouTube live stream on the Ubuntu channel. Join us on the 25th of March, from 6 – 7 pm GMT, to discuss:
- The launch of Ubuntu Core 20 (UC20)
- New features in UC20
- Product decisions behind its features
- The ecosystem of snaps
- How the snap store works for developers
- Product decisions that go into the designing snaps and Ubuntu core
- The future of Ubuntu Core and snaps
- Common concerns around the open-source nature of the snap store and snaps
And you can take the opportunity to ask questions in the chat. If you would like to submit questions before the stream, head over to discourse and we’ll try and work them into the discussion.
If you joined our Introduction to UC20 or the Technical Introduction to UC20 webinars and still have questions, this is the ideal place to ask them!
UC20: Ask your questions live
David Beamonte, Product Manager
Rhys Davies, Developer Advocate
Internet of Things
From home control to drones, robots and industrial systems, Ubuntu Core and Snaps provide robust security, app stores and reliable updates for all your IoT devices.