Service providers need cloud infrastructure everywhere, from modern 5G and 6G network functions running in the network core to sophisticated AI/ML jobs running on the edge.
Given the sensitivity of those workloads for any interruptions, outages or performance degradations, the cloud infrastructure used by telcos needs to be fast, robust and ultra stable. But there is one more criterion that plays an important role in telcos’ decision-making process: more and more of them are turning to open source these days.
Telco cloud deployed “the open source way”
In this webinar we will explore open-source cloud infrastructure components, including OpenStack and Kubernetes, as an alternative to proprietary solutions.
We will demonstrate that using enterprise open-source solutions unlocks a number of advantages, such as better economics and faster pace of innovation, while ensuring the same level of support as provided by other vendors.
The webinar will also provide an overview of HPE Telco Validated Design with Canonical OpenStack and Kubernetes.
Join the webinar on 25 May at 6pm CET to learn how to build carrier-grade infrastructure using enterprise open-source solutions from Canonical and Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
The webinar will cover:
- The most typical challenges that service providers face
- How OpenStack and Kubernetes help them to address those challenges
- Use cases for OpenStack and Kubernetes in the telco space
- An overview of Canonical infrastructure solutions
- An overview of HPE infrastructure solutions
- HPE Telco Validated Design with Canonical OpenStack and Kubernetes
- Tytus Kurek, Product Manager – Canonical
- Gabor Meszaros, Field Engineering Manager – Canonical
- Arno Van Huyssteen, Field CTO – Canonical
- Shiva Swaroop Vankadari, Senior Product Manager – HPE
Jean-Charles Doineau, Infrastructure & Greenlake Director – HPE
Live webinar on 25 May at 6pm CET (5pm UK | 12pm EDT | 9am PDT)
Click below to register