Telco, finance, insurance, healthcare, governments are among the regulated sectors, where security and in particular data privacy are fundamental to the design of a private cloud. Openstack is a popular solution to deploy secure private clouds. Implementing Openstack in regulated environments and matching stringent security requirement however can be operationally challenging and costly.
Watch this webinar to:
- Understand common practices to operate secure private clouds based on Openstack
- Understand operational concerns associated with these practices
- Examine how automation can help address these concerns
Explore how Charmed Openstack can help deploy key security features:
- Offer encryption at rest as a service to private cloud users
- Implement certificate lifecycle management to keep data secure in all scenarios