Register now for the live webinar on Jan. 19 at 5 pm BST
As Kubernetes has established itself as the modern platform to build and run software on the cloud and on-prem, the industry is now shifting its attention to the edge of the compute spectrum.
Businesses are looking for leaner Kubernetes deployments to be hosted on smaller, resource-constrained environments. IoT devices are provisioned at a very large scale, and operated at a distance, to be physically decommissioned only in the case of an insurmountable issue.
MicroK8s running on Ubuntu Core embeds a CNCF-conformant Kubernetes into IoT edge solutions, with minimal resource consumption, self-healing high availability, and automatic over the air updates. This allows for reduced operational costs and provides a robust platform for cloud native applications.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What are the benefits of embedded Kubernetes for IoT Edge
- How to build edge Kubernetes clusters with MicroK8s
- What is Ubuntu Core and how it differs from Ubuntu classic
- What are the benefits of running MicroK8s on Ubuntu Core
- 5 easy steps to embed Kubernetes on your IoT device
Want to learn more?