2nd August, 4pm UTC | Your timezone
For a complete cloud native application lifecycle Kubernetes needs some tools to “close the loop”. The promise of the new way of doing things, is that you’ll speed up your software delivery with microservices and devops teams. But how should you really do that? Join this webinar to find out!
4 things you’ll learn
- Why you should try the Canonical Distribution of Kubernetes container solution and how to install it.
- How to deploy, troubleshoot and manage your application using Weave Cloud Prometheus monitoring.
- What is Prometheus monitoring, how it works, how to instrument your application using it and how you can get the most out of it.
- How to speed up your software development lifecycle – ship features faster, fix problems faster.
This webinar will includes a live demo and Q&A. It will also become available to watch on-demand after the live broadcast.
- Marco Ceppi, Product Strategy at Canonical
- Luke Marsden, Head of Developer Experience at Weaveworks
Ubuntu offers all the training, software infrastructure, tools, services and support you need for your public and private clouds.