Canonical and Dell are working together to transform your business from the desktop to cloud to edge. Visit us at Dell Technologies World 2019 from Monday, 29 April to Wednesday, 1 May in booth #495 to talk with our experts about how you can innovate faster with Canonical and Dell, based on predictability, savings and proven multi-cloud operations.
Here are a few highlights of what we are doing together:
- At the foundation of our relationship is a strategic alliance that has spanned 10 years to date, starting with the Ubuntu desktop
- Together we bring high-end developer workstations, desktops and laptops that come pre-loaded with Ubuntu for the developer experience, whether you are a web developer, data scientist, academic, or another area.
- We offer certified servers in the data centre for enterprise and service providers – speed, value and reliability out-of-the-box.
- Combining Charmed OpenStack with Dell hardware for cost-efficiency, performance, stability and speed to deployment for your multi-cloud strategy. Canonical can also operate clouds on customers’ behalf, leaving more time to focus on workloads rather than infrastructure.
- Our tested and validated container-orchestration solution brings organisations the leanest, cleanest, most economic solution for deploying containers at scale, so you can build workloads and applications.
- No matter your edge strategy, Dell Gateways and Ubuntu can get you to the edge quickly and confidently. With hardware for the most extreme environments combined with a secure and easy to maintain software stack.
Regis Paquette, VP Global OEMs and Channels, will be onsite to talk more about the Dell and Canonical relationship. He’ll touch on building an optimised environment from development to production, Canonical leadership in AI/ML and innovation through fast deployment of multi-cloud workloads. Join us for his Theatre Session in World Chat Theatre B on Wednesday, 1 May from 12:40 – 1:00 pm.
You can also check out one of our demos at our booth. We will be deploying a full stack from bare metal to containers to AI, showing the cost and operational efficiencies that come from application modelling with Juju tooling and server provisioning with MAAS.
We will also be showing how the Dell Edge Gateway with Ubuntu Core deploys EdgeX applications for collecting and processing data from IoT devices. This pairing helps enterprises bring IoT solutions to market easily, quickly and provides the flexibility to accommodate changing business needs.
Ubuntu offers all the training, software infrastructure, tools, services and support you need for your public and private clouds.