The Ubuntu Rally, taking place in New York City September 25th-29th, is a forward-thinking five day software hackathon attended by major software vendors, Ubuntu developers working at every level of the stack, and community contributors.
There are a limited number of non-sponsored slots remaining. If you’re local to New York or can arrange for your own travel and accommodation, send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org briefly outlining what you’d like to work on during the sprint.
- Language ecosystem developers who want to support outputting Snaps
- Application developers who want to publish in the Snap Store and share feedback
- Linux distribution maintainers who want to add Snap support to their storefront
- GNOME developers who want to help improve the Ubuntu Desktop
- IoT device manufacturers who want to enable their hardware with Ubuntu Core
- PC OEMs who want to to help set the direction of Ubuntu or enable Ubuntu on their hardware
- Active & passionate community contributors
Proposals will be reviewed and invites sent on Sept 13th.
From home control to drones, robots and industrial systems, Ubuntu Core and Snaps provide robust security, app stores and reliable updates for all your IoT devices.