The Security Team weekly reports are intended to be very short summaries of the Security Team’s weekly activities.
If you would like to reach the Security Team, you can find us at the #ubuntu-hardened channel on FreeNode. Alternatively, you can mail the Ubuntu Hardened mailing list at: email@example.com
During the last week, the Ubuntu Security team:
- Triaged 195 public security vulnerability reports, retaining the 38 that applied to Ubuntu.
- Published 1 Ubuntu Security Notice which fixed 1 security issue (CVE) in 1 supported package.
Ubuntu Security Notices
Mainline Inclusion Requests
- python-pyelftools completed (LP: #1630073)
- MIR backlog: https://bugs.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-security/+assignedbugs?field.searchtext=%5BMIR%5D
What the Security Team is Reading This Week
- There was no weekly meeting on 25 September because the entire team was attending the Ubuntu Rally.
- Info: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SecurityTeam/Meeting
Ubuntu offers all the training, software infrastructure, tools, services and support you need for your public and private clouds.