Lucid Paper Jam update!
I thought I’d write a quick update on paper cut progress for Lucid. Last week was our “Sound & Video” paper jam. The following paper cuts were fixed:
- Totem: Must have a fullscreen button
- “Razor” [is] an odd name for the split tool
- Rhythmbox Notification Bubble shows wrong cover art
- [Sound Recorder] Cancel button doesn’t use correct behaviour
- [Sound Recorder] Save as button should be default focus
These Sound & Video paper cuts still need a kind soul to tend to them (I think the Rhythmbox paper cuts are especially enticing):
- obtuse error when ejecting a playing DVD
- Rhythmbox has no apparent pause button
- Pressing Space key should toggle play/pause (pause when playing; play when paused)
- hide totem sidebar if there is only one file on the playlist
- Totem’s “Also disable the screensaver when playing audio” is mysterious
This week’s paper jam focuses on F-Spot. Here are five of the paper cuts identified so far:
- F-Spot timeline slider can be dragged past the edge of the timeline
- F-Spot Photo Manager Edit buttons difficult to find
- “Import tags” category sounds like an action
- “Hash for Duplicates” is tech-speak
- F-Spot uses poorly formatted email subjects (when sending photos via Evolution)
To check out the last few paper jams for yourself, click below:
There are only three more rounds of paper cuts before feature freeze, so please help out now if you can!
Talk to us today
Interested in running Ubuntu in your organisation?