We’re now almost half way through the year and only a few days until summer officially starts here in the UK!
In the last few weeks we’ve worked on:
- Responsive ubuntu.com: we’ve finished publishing the series on making ubuntu.com responsive on the design blog
- Ubuntu.com: we’ve released a hub for our legal documents and information, and we’ve created homepage takeovers for Mobile Asia Expo
- Juju GUI: we’ve planned work for the next cycle, sketched scenarios based on the new personas, and launched the new inspector on the left
- Fenchurch: we’ve finished version 1 of our new asset server, and we’ve started work on the new Ubuntu partners site
- Ubuntu Insights: we’ve published the latest iteration of Ubuntu Insights, now with a dedicated press area
- Chinese website: we’ve released the Chinese version of ubuntu.com
And we’re currently working on:
- Responsive Day Out: I’m speaking at the Responsive Day Out conference in Brighton on the 27th on how we made ubuntu.com responsive
- Responsive ubuntu.com: we’re working on the final tweaks and improvements to our code and documentation so that we can release to the public in the next few weeks
- Juju GUI: we’re now starting to design based on the scenarios we’ve created
- Fenchurch: we’re now working on Juju charms for the Chinese site asset server and Ubuntu partners website
- Partners: we’re finishing the build of the new Ubuntu partners site
- Chinese website: we’ll be adding a cloud and server sections to the site
- Cloud Installer: we’re working on the content for the upcoming Cloud Installer beta pages
If you’d like to join the web team, we are currently looking for a web designer and a front end developer to join the team!
Working on Juju personas and scenarios.
Have you got any questions or suggestions for us? Would you like to hear about any of these projects and tasks in more detail? Let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Interested in running Ubuntu Desktop in your organisation?