Businesses looking to maximise the security, reliability, efficiency and performance of their essential, mission-critical applications are recognising the mainframe as a robust platform for a variety of workload types.
With Ubuntu on IBM Z and LinuxONE, enhanced security features, pervasive encryption and cryptographic support are leveraged by any workload that must stand up to the most stringent compliance and regulatory standards and certifications.
In this technical discussion, we will provide an introduction to:
* Protecting your operating system
* Ongoing kernel updates, package updates and security patches
* Long term support that facilitates timely upgrade planning and custom solution development to protect the infrastructure investment
* Protecting your cryptography
*Protected key support
*Setup, configuration and usage components for cryptographic operations
* Protecting your data
* Protecting data at rest and data in flight
* Protecting your applications
* Protected application environment with Secure Service Containers
Ubuntu offers all the training, software infrastructure, tools, services and support you need for your public and private clouds.