As announced, cloud-init 17.2 was released this week. From the announcement, some highlights include:
- CLI added the clean and status subcommands
- Support for identifying OVF datasource provided by VMware
- NoCloudKVM tests now run in continuous integration
- Formalize DataSource get_data and related properties
- Remove prettytable dependency and introduce simpletable
Version 17.2 is already available in Ubuntu Bionic. Onward to 18.1!
- Chat with us in #cloud-init on Freenode
- Join and email the cloud-init mailing list
Ubuntu offers all the training, software infrastructure, tools, services and support you need for your public and private clouds.