Our list this month contains a mix from connecting to Alexa’s Amazon web service to OpenHAB, automation software for your smart home!
- Alexaweb: Connect to Alexa amazon service and ask anything to your device!
OpenHAB: A vendor and technology agnostic open source automation software for your home
- Oxide: Get a full browser working without any display server on your small board. Perfect for digital signage! (snap install oxide-digitalsignage –devmode –beta)
- Induscover: This snap discovers and enumerates PLCs from different vendors and with different protocols in the host that gets passed to discover/plc/in and publishes the output in JSON format into a local MQTT topic discover/plc/out
- Nodered: A tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways
- Nextcloud: Access & share your files, calendars, contacts, mail & more from any device, on your terms
- Predix: This is Predix Time-Series Sample Application. By connecting industrial equipment, analyzing data, and delivering real-time insights, Predix-based apps are unleashing new levels of performance of both GE and non-GE assets.
- Gnss-sdr: An open source Global Navigation Satellite Systems software-defined receiver.
- Awsiot: Automatically registers your device with AWS IoT so you can send data to the cloud. This generates automatically a device, a policy, and certificates so you don’t have to.
- Gogs: Golang based git service and ui to host yourself your own git repo!
Learn how the Ubuntu desktop operating system powers millions of PCs and laptops around the world.