This short video offers step-by-step instructions on how to install MAAS (Metal as a Service) to your machine. Before you start you’ll need:
- One small server for MAAS and at least one server which can be managed with a BMC.
- It is recommended to have the MAAS server provide DHCP and DNS on a network the managed machines are connected to.
Metal as a Service (MAAS) gives you automated server provisioning and easy network setup for your physical servers for amazing data centre operational efficiency — on premise, open source and supported.
More tutorial videos coming soon, stay tuned.
- How MAAS works
- [eBook] What IT Pros Need to Know about Server Provisioning
- [Webinar] Get Cloud-ready Servers in Minutes with MAAS
- Technical documentation for those looking to self-support MAAS
If you need help with the MAAS installation or want commercial support talk to our experts.
Ubuntu offers all the training, software infrastructure, tools, services and support you need for your public and private clouds.