With the benefits of Kubernetes now well established in the containerisation space, its adoption continues to exponentially increase. However, as developers and enterprises alike turn to Kubernetes for more and more types of use cases, available Kubernetes solutions often fail to meet their exact needs.
Canonical’s extensive Kubernetes portfolio is centered around Charmed Kubernetes and MicroK8s, designed to provide full flexibility from cloud to edge in order to facilitate efficient innovation and scaling.
On May 28th, Canonical’s panel of experts come together in a virtual event to discuss the best tools and strategies for:
- Optimising economics from cloud to edge
- Streamlining deployment and operation of Kubernetes clusters
- Lowering barriers to entry for Kubernetes in resource-limited environments
The speakers will also delve into notable use cases they have come across throughout their experience, as well as touch on topics and questions put forward by the audience live.
- Nicholas Dimotakis – VP, Data Center Field Engineering (EMEA-AAPC)
- Calvin Hartwell – Director, Field Engineering Enterprise (EMEA)
- Alex Chalkias – Product Manager
Time: 4-6 BST