Ubuntu enables a thriving ecosystem of suppliers who offer commercial devices and services around the OS. This is a guest post from System76, the technology company that builds all their retail devices for Ubuntu.
All System76 laptops, desktops and servers are loaded with Ubuntu and are custom built to every order.
With lifetime support, the systems enable creators, makers and builders alike to focus on their craft while System76 perfects the computing tools they need to be successful.
System76 is flying up to ten people within the US to their headquarters in Denver, CO to see the release of their new Ubuntu computers. Additionally, winners will take part in a round table discussion to share their ideas for future products.
System76’s Superfan contest asks participants to submit any creation that showcases why they should win a trip to their US headquarters in Denver, Colorado. Beyond the trip to HQ and opportunity to see the latest Ubuntu products, winners will take part on a roundtable discussion to share their ideas for future products. Even those who’ve never used System76 computers, are encouraged to apply and share their enthusiasm for Ubuntu, FOSS, or your curiosity to try their products via social media.
How to apply
- Create something that shows how you’re a fan (of System76, Ubuntu, FOSS, etc.)
- Post on System76’s social media pages with the hashtags #system76fan and #contestentry
Time is limited with an October 18 deadline, which is just 1 week away. System76 will reach out to qualified winners to confirm their prize acceptance on October 19-20.
- A free 2-day trip at System76 headquarters November 12 and 13
- See all the new Skylake products
- Influence future products, and the future of System76
- A day of games and playing with tech toys
- Two lunches and breakfast
- A night at a luxury hotel (also famous for its hauntings)
Complete details about the contest and qualifications can be found at https://system76.com/superfan
Best of luck!
Ubuntu offers all the training, software infrastructure, tools, services and support you need for your public and private clouds.