Who is this event for?
After the huge success of its latest virtual event on Kubernetes for the EMEA region, Canonical brings its expertise to the US with another educational discussion.
On July 31st, Canonical’s panel of experts come together to share their insights from years of working with developers and enterprises on various Kubernetes use cases and interact with the audience live.
For all the benefits it offers around container orchestration, Kubernetes remains a significantly complex platform to deploy and operate. As developers and enterprises alike turn to Kubernetes for more and more types of use cases, available Kubernetes solutions often fail to meet their exact needs. Canonical’s extensive Kubernetes portfolio is centered around Charmed Kubernetes and MicroK8s, designed to provide full flexibility from cloud to edge in order to facilitate efficient innovation and scaling.
What is the event about?
In this virtual event, Canonical’s panel of experts will discuss tools and strategies for:
– Optimising economics from cloud to edge
– Streamlining deployment and operation of Kubernetes clusters
– Lowering barriers to entry for Kubernetes in resource-limited environments
– Leveraging Canonical’s extensive Kubernetes portfolio, centred around Charmed Kubernetes and MicroK8s
Who are the speakers?
For this event, we will be bringing in a panel of Canonical’s most knowledgable people for the topic and region addressed. These are:
– Michael Iatrou, Director of Field Engineering (Americas)
– Tim van Steenburgh, Engineering Manager (Kubernetes)
– Alex Chalkias, Product Manager
Join them as they incorporate your questions and topics of interest in their discussion live, delve into practical examples they’ve experienced through their work with hundreds of customers, and provide free resources for further support.