Managed Apache Kafka
Fully managed Apache Kafka anywhere: on-prem and multi-cloud environments.
Spend less time managing infrastructure, more time building applications. Highly available, secure and fully managed Apache Kafka for frictionless innovation.
- End-to-end encrypted communications by default
- Data security assurance — SOC2 and ISO27001/2
- 99.5% SLA, highly available service architecture
- Long-term supported solution maintenance backed by the expertise of Canonical
- 24/7 proactive monitoring and management
- Schedule updates to planned downtime
- Web-based dashboard of key health metrics
Optimise your open source
Managed Kafka - Pricing
We manage applications at both the host and the guest level. All prices are dependent on current cloud architecture and requirements.
|All prices are annual||Per VM||Per Host|
|Managed Applications on public clouds, VMware, OpenStack or Kubernetes||$3,099||$6,861*|
|Managed Applications on bare metal||$9,470|
* On a VMware, OpenStack or Kubernetes cluster, managed applications on VMs or Containers can be priced per compute host in the cluster as long as the entire cluster is covered.
Plan and optimise your Kafka deployment
Watch this webinar to understand the key design decisions in creating a resilient and secure Kafka streaming pipeline, and options to achieve operations at scale.