About the event
As TSPs (telecommunications service providers) worldwide strive to keep up with growing demand and evolving customer needs, the industry relies heavily on new technologies that allow for cost savings, more and more flexibility, speed and robustness.
Today, it is clear that the growth path for operators lies in the transition from traditional VNFs to cloud-native, containerised network services based on microservice architectures that can meet requirements for 5G and beyond.
However, understanding infrastructure implications and design considerations for open source hardware and software development platforms, while remaining carrier-grade and maintaining operational excellence and capacity, requires careful planning and thorough understanding of the available options.
Watch our virtual event on-demand to learn about:
- Major trends and challenges in the current telco landscape
- Best tools and strategies to reduce CAPEX and OPEX costs
- Optimal solutions around Kubernetes, OpenStack and OSM (Open Source MANO)
- Opportunities for telcos at the edge
- Canonical’s portfolio of products and services for telcos
- Arno Van Huyssteen - Director, Field Engineering Telco EMEA-APAC
- Tytus Kurek - Telco Product Manager