November, 16th from 4pm local time
Meliá Paris La Défense
3 Bd de Neuilly
Courbevoie, Paris France
Canonical is excited to welcome you to this exclusive launch event where we will be talking about all things MicroCloud.
Deploying your own cloud typically involves significant investments - in terms of costs, time and skills. Following the deployment, you need to be on top of maintenance, operations and upgrades, all usually requiring significant effort. But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Enter MicroClouds, lightweight clouds that are easy to deploy and operate.
What are MicroClouds?
MicroClouds are small-scale clouds built with simplicity and automation in mind, and optimised for repeatable and reliable remote deployments. In this session, we will talk about the evolution of cloud computing, and why we chose to build an opinionated cloud solution. We will cover what makes MicroClouds different and how they can fit your cloud strategy. And of course, we will see it in action.
What to expect?
During this meeting, you will be able to:
- Get an overview of innovative open source solutions Canonical offers
- Learn how MicroCloud simplifies deployment, operations and upgrades
- See how you can deploy your own fully functional cloud in minutes
- See why MicroCloud is a lightweight but effective cloud solution with several interesting demos
- Get a chance to network with other professionals in the field
Come and discover the latest news and the future of open source.
Fill the form to register for the event
Note: Registering for the event doesn’t guarantee a confirmation. Please await the confirmation email for guaranteeing attendance.