Edge strategy is a challenge for many organisations working to define priorities, budgets and connect the edge fleet to their existing cloud infrastructure. Join Dell and Canonical to hear about how to maximise infrastructure benefits with an automated, micro cloud stack for running and scaling distributed computing.
We will discuss:
- The data centre at the edge, developed specifically for low-footprint, remote computing environments
- Lightweight deployments at scale
- Clustering Microk8s to create a base station
- Automatic high availability with Microk8s for mission-critical workloads
- Continuation of the edge strategy in the multi-cloud environment
- Customer use case