Tue, March 28, 2023 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM CET
High-performance AI can only be achieved when hardware and software work together. An end-to-end MLOps solution working on hardware designed for AI is crucial for enterprises wanting to move their AI out of their labs and scale it to production. Did you know that Charmed Kubeflow on NVIDIA hardware enables you to take AI models from concept to production rapidly, robustly and reliably?
Although the platform can be used in any sector, this webinar will focus on life sciences. While a stack like this is suitable for various use cases across the life sciences vertical, we specifically focus on image analysis, a key activity in the drug discovery pipeline. Different stages, such as monitoring disease progression or structure determination of biological macromolecules, benefit from advances in deep learning which let you analyse large volumes of data.
During the webinar, NVIDIA and Canonical’s experts will cover:
- NVIDIA DGX, networking, and the requisite hardware for AI training
- Image analysis using deep learning for drug discovery
- Challenges to performing image analysis
- NVIDIA SDKs and AI frameworks via NGC
- From experimentation to production: the challenge to maintain and monitor various models
- How to optimise operations for AI at scale
- Solutions for deep learning: hardware and software combined together
Andreea Munteanu, MLOps Product Manager, Canonical
Michael Balint, Sr Manager, Product Architecture, NVIDIA