You have probably started to notice a continuous buzz around ARM Servers for the last few months:
- Calxeda (an System on a Chip maker) presented their solution at UDS-Q.
- HP announced their moonshot program, which Canonical is playing a key role in
- Dell also unveiled their ARM Server strategy
- and the list goes on ..
But, do you know what it is all about? why are all these top companies interested on putting phone technology into servers? Will it work? Trying to answer these questions and more, I created an on-line presentation around ARM Servers for your viewing pleasure:
The presentation is done using Prezi. Prezi is a new way to generate more dynamic presentations. I will give you a few tips:
- When viewing a Prezi, make sure you click on the “Full Screen” for maximum effect (under More..)
- You can also click on auto-run if you would like the animation to happen on its own
- You can also use the right and left arrows to move around the animation at your leisure
- If you want to zoom into something, just double click on it!
Enjoy! direct url: http://prezi.com/_zwqpnowk8cv/arm-server/
Interested in running Ubuntu Desktop in your organisation?