Build your products with Canonical
From containers through Ubuntu to MicroK8s, Canonical's portfolio is used by ISVs to power their SaaS, appliances and software solutions deployed within public clouds, data-centres, edge infrastructure and workstations. It is also used by device manufacturers embedding Ubuntu into their products, from IoT devices to robotics and more.
Embedding contracts include the rights required to deliver solutions based on Canonical offerings and to use the Ubuntu trademarks.
An efficient and clean support model for you and your customers
- The Embedder delivers support to their customers
- Canonical L3 Engineering support to the embedder's L3 Engineering
- Essential, Standard and Advanced Support Tiers
For more information please visit our support portal.
The familiar Ubuntu commercial framework is evolved for OEM requirements including easing adding support to estates that grow over time.
- The combination of embedder-only Support and specific tailored solution use-cases means Canonical can offer OEM-type pricing to embedders. Contact us to discuss your project
- Regular shipment reporting to ensure your entire estate is under Canonical support coverage
Ready for the next steps?
Join Canonical Embedding programme