Unlock the potential of your data with the complete, integrated and fully supported open source solution.
- The full stack system for streaming data processing
- Accelerate deployment and operation of your Apache Kafka® clusters
- Part of the Canonical Charmed Data Platform ecosystem
Accelerate your enterprise operations at any scale
Get started fast — the open source solution is free to use in any environment, in the data centre and in the cloud.
Rapidly deploy and operate reliable, sophisticated Apache Kafka clusters with advanced automation from Canonical.
24/7 support and professional services are available to ensure your initiatives are always on track.
Scale your Apache Kafka® deployments today
Canonical offers a compliant, scalable and comprehensive full stack solution for Apache Kafka, including:
- Complete support for upstream Apache Kafka
- Rich feature set including Kafka, Kafka Connect and Karapace schema registry
- Fully automated Kafka deployment and operations founded on enterprise-proven Ubuntu LTS
- Expert deployment and integration services available when you need them
- Full managed service options on-premise or in your cloud for peace of mind
Jumpstart Apache Kafka®
Canonical can offer managed services with a guaranteed SLA for Apache Kafka® and a range of open source data intensive applications.
Apache®, Apache Kafka, Kafka®, and the Kafka logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.