Corda is a blockchain platform built for business. Corda removes costly friction in business transactions by enabling businesses to transact directly. Using smart contract and blockchain technology, Corda allows existing business networks to reduce transaction and record-keeping costs and to streamline business operations.
Corda enables an interoperable, open network that empowers organisations to collaborate and transfer value directly with trust. Corda achieves this with complete privacy in a freely available open source software platform.
What you’ll learn
- How to set up your desktop environment for running and developing on the Corda Platform
- How to install Corda Applications
- How to run Applications from both an IDE and the terminal
What you’ll need
- A computer running Ubuntu 16.04 or above
- Basic knowledge of terminal navigation and operations
Let’s get started by installing the tools we need to work with Corda