Join us for a webinar series for GSI professionals who are:
- Overcoming difficult technological challenges to build solutions and platforms for their customers
- Want scaleable, automated and repeatable deployments that lead to better customer opex, economics and revenue opportunities, while helping customers meet their digital transformation goals
- Seizing new models for delivery
How to create a private cloud with your data centre: provisioning servers in minutes
20 August at 12 pm ET and later on demand
What you will learn:
- Hear how T-Mobile implemented their MAAS solution.
- Engage directly with Canonical experts about accelerating data centre operations by automating hardware provisioning and configuration.
- Learn how to implement a self-service UX for large scale operations with MAAS, taking deployment times from months down to minutes.
- Discuss the application for both for you as an SI, and your clients.
Who should attend:
Teams that want to learn how to future-proof their data centre or multi-cloud architecture. A demo will be available for technical team members who want to see how the platform works.
Streamlined Kubernetes from cloud to edge: open source, cloud-native container orchestration for innovation and scaling
10 September at 12 pm ET and later on demand
Kubernetes has spawned much interest from developers and businesses with many use case scenarios for adoption.
During this talk we will address:
- Full flexibility of Kubernetes from cloud to edge for efficient innovation and scaling.
- Challenges users face when adopting Kubernetes.
- Reusability of processes and functionality across substrates.
- MicroK8s for local devices, restricted environment and edge enterprise distribution of Kubernetes.
Who should attend:
Business decision-makers who want to Interact directly with experts from Canonical about implementing a reliable strategy for Kubernetes deployment across varying needs.
Learn more about partnering for success
- Lessons learned from 100+ private cloud builds ›
- Embracing the open source mandate ›
- Accelerating IoT device time to market