The Dell Technologies PowerEdge T30 (Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz) with the components described below has been awarded the status of certified for Ubuntu.
This system was tested with 16.04 LTS, running the 4.4.0-59-generic kernel.
Dell: 0.0.7 (UEFI)
1. Enable AMT and set a password for AMT on the System
2. Enable remote access for AMT on the System:
* Set "User Opt-in" to "none"
* Enable "Active network access" and set host name
* Leave the default setting for other options.
3. Enlist System in MAAS server by powering it on and letting it PXE boot the first time
4. Edit the System entry in the MAAS dashboard:
* Make sure to set the power type to "Intel AMT"
* Provide the IP address of the AMT port and the password for access
5. Click the "Commission" button to perform Commissioning.
At this point, they system is ready to be deployed
Intel Corp. Ethernet Connection (2) I219-V pci (8086:15b7)
Intel Corp. Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G4400 @ 3.30GHz
Intel Corp. HD Graphics 510 pci (8086:1902)
Hardware details ›